Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We guarantee the quality of our merchandise and our service, and we want you to be absolutely thrilled with your Coast Oak purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please see our guidelines below, or email customer service for help with a return.
Returns will be accepted for refund or site credit within 30 days with your original invoice or receipt. Returns must be new and unworn, unwashed, and unaltered, in the original salable condition with tags attached. Returns must also be free of deodorant, cologne, makeup and excessive wrinkles. After 30 calendar days, returned merchandise cannot be accepted. We regret that merchandise marked as final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
To make a return, simply email customer service at CustomerSupport@CoastOakClothing.com. Please reference your name, order number, and items you would like to return or exchange and a customer service representative will quickly email you instructions and a free return shipping label.
The following guidelines apply:
- All returns must have been purchased from CoastOakClothing.com and returned in salable condition (new, unworn and unaltered), including original packaging with original hangtags attached. Returns must also be free of deodorant, cologne, makeup and excessive wrinkles.
- Returns made within 30 calendar days of the invoice date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment (please allow 14 days for processing). If the purchase was made with an online store credit, the refund will be issued as an online store credit.
- Merchandise marked as final sale cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If you have received an item from Coast Oak as a gift, you can return it for an online store credit for the current selling price. Please contact Customer Service at 702-485-2782 or by emailing:CustomerSupport@CoastOakClothing.com.
- To return your product, use the original box or envelope, cover the original shipping label with the new return label provided to you from customer service. Be sure to include your order number and customer information. Ship your package from any USPS location. Please keep a record of your tracking information.
For international returns, any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event you refuse your package, all charges related to the refused order will be the responsibility of the customer (the party ordering the goods) and will be deducted from the customer's refund. Any costs, duties, fees, or taxes cannot be refunded.
Refunds and Processing
Refunds will be processed within approximately 7-14 business days after we receive your return. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. An email will be sent once the return has been fully processed.
We are happy to provide exchanges. Email CustomerSupport@CoastOakClothing.com and let us know what you would like to exchange and we will make sure it is easy and free!